Friday 2 June 2017

News and more news !

Hello everyone, well May was certainly a busy month with lots of exciting new opportunities.

Firstly, I am delighted to say that my work is now part of the beautiful website
https://madebyhandonline.com/


It is a celebration of everything handmade and you can easily lose an hour or too looking at the beautiful creations available. My butterflies are fluttering their way onto the site.
 
The team, headed by Katie, are just fabulous and you really feel their passion for hand made and supporting makers.
https://madebyhandonline.com/collections/heather-Everitt

A couple of weeks ago I had a phone call from the lovely Sarah James, of The Contemporary Craft Festival at Bovey Tracey, offering me a last minute place at the event. I had been on the reserve list, I had a little think and then realised I couldn't let this amazing opportunity go. So since then I've been stitching non-stop. I realised I'd got to a slight obsessional level when my husband said he wished he was a moth !
http://www.craftsatboveytracey.co.uk/

 
So that's all for now, my Bernina is calling !

6 comments:

  1. Mind blowing article on Embroidery Digitizing and I really appreciate it for sharing as this article is very helpful :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. The content you shared with us through this article is really helpful and it contains the rare information which we can't easily found. Thanks for sharing. embroidery digitizing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good tips to find the best embroidery digitizing service provider nowadays. It is hard to find but thanks to your tips. Keep it up...! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive. I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me. I appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here. Drop Taxi Service

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete